I just signed up for the 2007 “A Brand You World” Global Telesummit on November 8. This is a 12-hour seminar featuring an amazing collection of the most prominent thought leaders on personal branding. It’s convenient (just a phone call away), and best of all — it’s FREE! All you have to do is register.
There are three different content streams you can tap into during the FREE summit, each with an emphasis on personal branding:
- Career Management
- Talent Management
And did I mention that it’s FREE?
Here is a list of some of the outstanding speakers already lined up:
- Jason Alba – owner of JibberJobber, and conference organizer (Thanks, Jason!)
- William Arruda – Co-Author of Career Distinction: Stand Out By Building Your Brand, personal branding pioneer and founder of Reach Communications.
- Richard Bolles – The legendary career expert and author of the phenomenally-successful What Color is Your Parachute? series
- Anita Bruzzese – Syndicated columnist for USA Today, author of 45 Things You Do That Drive Your Boss Crazy, and blogger.
- Silvia Cambié – Journalist, world traveler (speaker of five languages!), certified coach, director of Chanda Communications, and author of XCulture blog.
- Krishna De – Personal branding consultant, blogger, podcaster at Biz Growth News.
- Kirsten Dixson – Co-Author of Career Distinction: Stand Out By Building Your Brand, founder of Brandego, branding pioneer
- Stewart Emery – Founder/President of Belvedere Consultants, he is considered one of the founders of the Human Potential Movement; entrepreneur, executive coach, and author of Success: Built to Last
- Phil Gerbyshak – Relationship Geek, Blogger, and author of 10 Ways to Make it Great!
- T Scott Gross – Guru of high performance teams, and author several books, including Borrowed Dreams: The Roughest Toughest Jobs on the Planet…and What I’ve Learned from Working Them
- Neville Hobson – One of the leading European early adopters and influencers in social media communication for business.
- Thebe Ikalafeng – One of South Africa’s top 10 thought leaders on marketing and branding, dubbed “Mr. Brand;” founder of Brand Leadership Group and recently published an audio book Personal Branding: 7 Steps to Build a Distinct Personal Brand Aligned with Your World, Work and Passions.
- John Jantsch – Veteran marketing coach and award-winning blogger, author of the famous Duct Tape Marketing blog.
- Catherine Kaputa – founder of SelfBrand and author of U R a Brand
- Guy Kawasaki – The legend himself. Venture capitalist, author of How to Change the World blog, and author The Art of the Start
- Andrea Kay – Career consultant and executive coach, author of four books including the bestseller Life’s a Bitch and Then You Change Careers: 9 Steps to Get out of Your Funk and on to Your Future
- Liz Ryan – owner of AskLizRyan, with around 30,000 members on her e-mail forum.
- David Meerman Scott – Viral marketing expert and blogger at WebInkNow and author of the book New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing….
- Andy Sernovitz – Author of newsletter and blog Damn, I Wish I’d Thought of That, and author of the book Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking.
- Debbie Weil – The corporate blogging expert who is author of a Technorati Top 10,000 blog BlogWrite for CEOs, and who the book The Corporate Blogging Book: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know to Get it Right
- Susan Whitcomb – A prominent figure in the world of career management and leadership coaching, she is author the author of several books including Resume Magic, Interview Magic, and Job Search Magic.
- Carol Wilson – The coach for the coach with more than 25 years performance coach experience, and author of Best Practice in Performance Coaching: A Handbook for Leaders, Coaches, HR Professionals and Organizations.
- Martin Yate – Author of the very popular Knock ‘Em Dead book series of books including Knock ‘Em Dead 2007: The Ultimate Job Search Guide.
With an all-star cast like this, plus being a FREE seminar, you should really consider registering today.